Trade Finance Awards 2019 - the winners
- Skip to:
Last night the great and the good of trade and export finance gathered in London to toast the winners of this year’s Trade Finance Awards.
Those in attendance were treated to the best of Baltic hospitality, with revelries continuing into the small hours of this morning.
The TF Awards 2019 are split between the Trade Finance Top 10, celebrating the best transactions of the year, and the Awards for Excellence, highlighting the best companies in the market.
Here are the winners in full:
Trade Finance Top 10
- Cargill’s Blockchain Transaction via the CORDA platform
- Emgesa receivables purchase programme
- Formosa 1 offshore wind farm
- Greensill and the UK Government Crown Commercial Services
- Olam sustainability-linked club RCF
- Talara refinery upgrade project
- UKEF-backed financing for the Government of Iraq
- Cygni Energy’s sales invoice discounting for working capital requirements
- Solairepro Urja – for a 250MW solar plant in India
- The Trans-Adriatic Pipeline
Awards for Excellence
- Best Supply Chain Finance Bank - Santander
- The Best Commodity Finance Bank - Société Générale
- Best Export Finance Bank - BNP Paribas
- Best Insurance Broker - BPL Global
- Best Software Provider - CryptoBLK
- Legal Adviser of the Year - Sullivan
- Best Innovator - HSBC
- Best Export Credit Agency - UKEF
- Best Trade Finance Bank – HSBC
A full write up of the awards will appear in the upcoming issue of Trade Finance Magazine.
Well done to all the winners!