- Skip to:
Congratulations to our all of our winners, who celebrated last night at the Jumeirah Carlton Hotel in Knightsbridge.
Almost 20 prizes were handed out. Half went to the most outstanding deals of 2017, while the rest celebrated companies themselves.
This year we stripped back the number of awards. The idea was to create a select group of highly valuable awards, who stand out the more for being fewer in number.
Here are the winners:
- Trafigura $470m inventory securitization
- Nacala Corridor financing
- $211m UKEF-backed financing for government of Iraq
- Standard Chartered’s MIGA-backed term loan for Land Bank
- Naftogaz LC and working capital facility
- Kuwait Clean Fuels Project
- MTN Nigeria’s $350m export credit facility
- Royal Caribbean $2.98bn facility
- Greensill Capital’s aviation product
- $4bn in ECA-backed loans to finance Verizon purchases
And the winning companies are:
Best Commodity Finance Bank
Best Export Finance Bank
Best Supply Chain Finance Bank
Best Law Firm
Allen & Overy
Best Fintech Firm
Best Trade Finance Bank