Trade Finance Analytics
Trade Finance Analytics is the new product from Trade Finance. It comprises the most comprehensive database of trade finance transactions, with a growing suite of analytical tools.
Trade Finance Analytics:
- tracks over 2,000, independently-verified deals per year
- links each deal with Trade Finance’s market-leading news coverage
- covers bilaterals, currently 36% of total deals
- seeks out and includes pricing data
- connects you directly to our research team through the 'Ask an Analyst' service
- enables easy data exports to Excel for further analysis
To trial Trade Finance Analytics for 7-days click on the link below.
Existing Trade Finance subscribers have automatically been granted a 7 day trial and should click the link below to sign in
|Rank||Company||Total US$ m||Transactions||Market Share (%)|
|1||China Exim Bank||25,303.17||56||6.76|
|2||China Development Bank||20,686.52||4||5.52|
|3||United Arab Emirates government||16,200.00||1||4.33|
|4||Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group||11,299.55||90||3.02|
|6||Mizuho Financial Group||10,155.46||66||2.71|
|7||Bank of China||9,520.27||29||2.54|
|10||Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group||9,136.13||80||2.44|
You must be an Trade Finance subscriber to access all Trade Finance data.